Friday, May 8, 2009

Documentation of Work on the Group Project


Work on our group project was one of the more difficult tasks I think our group had to accomplish this semester. Mostly because every single one of us had very different schedules or we had to work. So through out the semester we were only able to meet a few times and the group as a whole was never able to conduct an interview. None the less we pressed on and were able to meet a few times to work on the group project. We each took home an interview that we attended and edited it and from the edited version we picked the best clips we thought would be appropriate and presented them to the group. From that we pieced together or final movie. So each one of us was given hands on experience with imovie or a form of video editing software. Also each one of us had the chance to work with the group blog on an individual basis separate from the times we met as a group and added things we though were good for the site.



This was not the first group project that I have worked on nor will it be the last group project I will work on but I have to say I really enjoyed working with the people in my group and I’m glad we had the chance to work together.

JPNA Media Project
JPNA Youtube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment